Sr Analyst, FP&A
- Full Time
- Finance and Accounting
At REX, we are growing fast and hiring passionate, intelligent people to join us on our mission of becoming the BEST company in the world! We are changing the way people buy and sell homes by using technology to make the process more convenient and transparent.
REX is currently seeking a highly skilled and motivated FP&A professional. Please review the opportunity below to learn more about it.
- You will own the following: budgeting, planning, and forecasting for the organization
- Track granular economic factors in the business and how changes may affect our forecasts, margins and financials and communicate timely throughout the organization
- Maintain detailed analyses of the financials, standard reporting packages and provide support to core business partners with ad hoc requests
- Assess and analyze each geo' detailed revenue and cost of goods sold information in order to optimize revenue growth and gross margin opportunity
- Access and retrieve information and data from various systems and reporting tools. Collaborate with IT and others to develop improvements to systems, automate process flows and reports to facilitate distribution of actionable data
- Collaborate cross-functionally, to identify, scope and monitor growth opportunities and initiatives (both revenue and margin)
- Support operations team and core business partners with thoughtful financial insights and proactively communicate to business partners
- Develop data-driven business cases and evaluation criteria for growth and efficiency-oriented initiatives
- Build financial and operational metrics and dashboards to report key insights
- Support other FP&A work streams as needed
- 5 years minimum of relevant FP&A experience
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or related field; CPA/MBA preferred but not required
- Entrepreneurial attitude - willingness to roll up sleeves and work alongside team members to make things happen quickly and create value
- Must be highly motivated, results-driven professional who can thrive in a team-oriented environment
- Expert understanding of business models
- Exceptional Excel and Microsoft Office skills; including financial modeling and business visualization
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail
- Business acumen: can explain the story behind the numbers and recommend solutions
- Ambitious, reliable, and self-starter who is able to work independently, with limited oversight from managers
- Effective at multi-tasking; someone who enjoys and thrives wearing multiple hats at once
Who We Are:
REX offers its staff amazing latitude to learn new skills, solve interesting problems and grow with the company as it expands geographically and adds new businesses. Come work with dynamic leaders who have been drawn to REX from top companies across the U.S.
REX sets aside a portion of all income from selling homes to fund homes for families in dire need. It is our mission to contribute one home for every 50 homes we sell. We started in Sihanoukville, Cambodia, where we partnered with World Housing and the Cambodian Children's Fund to help homeless families get back on their feet. To learn more, please visit https://www.rexhomes.com/rex-social-mission.
At REX, we appreciate diverse perspectives and want each person to feel valued and impactful in their work. We believe in nurturing your career growth at a fast pace and giving recognition where it's due!
Listed below are just some of the awesome perks available when joining REX:
-Competitive base & bonus packages
-Open and flexible PTO plan
-Flexible Spending Accounts
-Benefits, including medical, dental & vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
-Career growth opportunities
-Cell phone & Internet reimbursement for some roles
-Employer discounts on select home services
REX is a well-funded, game-changing real estate technology startup with offices in Austin, Los Angeles, and the Bay Area. With the goal of improving the lives of homebuyers and sellers, REX created a digital platform and real estate service that eliminates traditional agent commissions and shifts control away from agents over to those who matter most: consumers! REX saves home sellers thousands of dollars in fees by going around the MLS to target home-buyers directly with sophisticated marketing that has never been used in real estate. Since its launch in Southern California, REX has expanded to 17 states and over 300 employees. Throughout the years, REX has represented homes cumulatively valued at over $1 billion and in the process, saved customers over $30 million in fees they otherwise would have paid traditional brokers.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.