Title Sales Representative
- Full Time
- Iron Crest National Title
- Mid Level
Iron Crest is a well-funded, rapidly growing, national title company that serves 17 states across the US. We are leveraging technology and culture to change the industry. Continue reading if you are looking for the opportunity to grow and make a lasting impact.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and solidify client relationships.
- secure new title orders from real estate and lending professionals as well as maintain and expand current book of business.
- Assess individual client needs and develop and implement plans to meet those needs.
- Drive and make daily calls to clients and prospective clients for the company.
- Keep current on trends, competitor actions, and technology within the ever-changing title, lending and real estate industries.
- Continually increase knowledge of sales skills, concepts, techniques, etc. as well as develop and improve sales presentations.
- Assist clients with particular needs such as expediting special orders, resolving discrepancies, and investigating and securing settlement of escalations.
What You Need:
- Strong experience in title sales
- Strong customer service skills
- Demonstrate persistence, tenacity and consistency in pursuing revenue opportunities.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and driven personality
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Computer competency
- Desire to learn and grow with the company
- Strong understanding of market and competition
- Technology focus and the mentality to drive change