Relationship Manager | Real Estate
- Full Time
- Brokerage - Full Time
- Mid Level
We are a well-funded, innovative real estate technology startup with offices in Austin, Los Angeles, and the Bay Area. At REX, we are reinventing an entire industry by challenging the old norms and changing millions of people’s lives for the better! With our main goal of improving the lives of homebuyers and sellers, REX created a digital platform and real estate service that eliminates traditional agent commissions and shifts control away from agents over to those who matter most: the consumers! We save home sellers thousands of dollars in fees by going around the MLS to target home-buyers directly with state-of-the-art marketing that has never been used before in real estate. Since its launch in southern California, REX has expanded to 30 states across the U.S, represented homes cumulatively valued at over $1 billion, and has saved customers over $35 million in fees.
REX is seeking a self-motivated, sales and relationship professional to join the REX sales team and push the industry forward.
This Relationship Manager (RM) is an integral teammate in the local market and will report to the Regional Sales Manager of that market. The RM will seek to build trust quickly with prospective customers by creating excitement around REX and its one-stop-shop solutions. Be able to craft customized solutions based on the customer’s need and carry out that solution from beginning to end.
What You’ll Do:
- Be in the field, meet with prospective and existing customers face-to-face, and act as a consultant of REX solutions
- Be an evangelist for REX in your market, helping to grow our market share, including customer retention, and obtaining additional opportunities
- Conduct new business acquisition activities, such as lead follow-up and appointment setting, home price valuation, contract signature, and expectations for onboarding with the REX buying and selling program
- Report on sales activity/pipeline and book of business in our CRM
- Support and negotiate for the customer through home selling or home purchase transaction from beginning to end
- Function as the customer’s “Relationship Manager for life,” by offering lifetime value such as convenient home services (lawn, painting, home maintenance, etc..) after the transaction closes
- Use and adopt REX’s tools and provide feedback for future iterations
- Never settle for the status quo; be a proponent for REX to disrupt the real estate industry and be a game-changer for consumer services
What You Need:
- 5+ years in sales with a track record of winning business, exceeding objectives, and delighting customers
- Real Estate License: Must have an active Real Estate License in the state for which you are applying (Licenses in VA, DC, & MD preferred).
- Thrives working in a fast-paced, team-oriented, data-driven, and tech environment
- Strong business acumen, professionalism, an entrepreneurial spirit, and the great gift of gab
- Must be tech-savvy and thrive in a startup
- Knows how to obtain knowledge of the real estate market in all local communities
- Have the ability to embrace new technologies and services
- Holds a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience managing sales and book of business using a CRM, Salesforce experience is a plus
- Competitive salary with quarterly bonus structure
- Equity stake in our fast-growing tech company
- Benefits, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off