Associate Real Estate Agent (Independent Contractor) - Phoenix, AZ
- Phoenix, AZ
- Part Time
- Brokerage - Part Time
- Mid Level
Are you a new real estate agent looking to grow your skills, or an experienced agent wanting more flexibility? Our Associate Agent role is a flexible, independent contractor position that allows you to work with customers on your own schedule, and make money in real estate without closing a transaction.
Apply today and you could begin earning money in less than 14 days!
- Show homes, host open houses, attend inspections
- Set your own hours and control your workload
- Get plenty of customers, especially on weekends
- No sales pressure, contracts, or closings
- Work remotely out in the field – no office visits required
As an independent contractor, you'll earn a flat-rate payment per task completed. Many of our associate agents can earn up to $400 a day conducting showings, an open house, or a photoshoot.
- Active real estate license in the state where you'll work
- Smartphone with GPS, or the willingness to obtain this
- Willingness to hang license with REX
- Reliable mode of transportation
- Ability to have a flexible schedule
Submit a quick application, and one of our dedicated REX recruiters will invite you to a quick phone call if we have openings in your area. If we don’t, we’ll keep your info and reach out when new opportunities become available.
We are a well-funded, innovative real estate technology startup with offices in Austin, Los Angeles, and the Bay Area. At REX, we are reinventing an entire industry by challenging the old norms and changing millions of people’s lives for the better!
With our main goal of improving the lives of homebuyers and sellers, REX created a digital platform and real estate service that eliminates traditional agent commissions and shifts control away from agents over to those who matter most: the consumers!
We save home sellers thousands of dollars in fees by going around the MLS to target home-buyers directly with state-of-the-art marketing that has never been used before in real estate. Since its launch in southern California, REX has expanded to 30 states across the U.S, represented homes cumulatively valued at over $1 billion, and has saved customers over $35 million in fees.