- Full Time
- REX Home Loans
At REX, we are growing and hiring passionate, intelligent people to join us on our mission of becoming the BEST company in the world! We are changing the way people buy and sell homes by using technology to make the process more convenient and transparent. Come work with a company that is passionate about putting the consumer first as well as your career!
We are seeking an experienced professional who is able to blend strategic thinking with hands-on practicality. The successful candidate should be able to identify and solve complex problems from forming high-level strategy to crafting implementation tactics and working with ground-level operational staff on rapid roll-outs. This role will work closely with the general manager of REX Home Loans (RHL) as well as cross functionally with the RHL and REX teams. This role will also work as the liaison between REX product & engineering teams, PR, Legal, and other REX services.
You will have a unique opportunity to be exposed to how executives set vision and strategy and how they evaluate key decisions for the future of the business. The primary focus of the role is to be a thought partner and maximize productivity and bandwidth through effective time management, project monitoring and prioritization.
What You'll Do:
- Work in teams at REX and RHL to develop external and internal-facing products, tools, business processes that will best deliver superior customer experience while optimizing back-office supports that minimize human labor hours per task.
- Gather and use qualitative and quantitative inputs for decision making.
- Create standard operating procedures and proactively inform internal stakeholders and various team leads of progress and milestone completion on various efforts.
- Maintain internal and external communications to ensure all parties are clear on progress, next steps, and requirements.
- Actively participate in senior leadership discussions on company strategy, to ensure the team’s alignment and advocate for additional resources.
- Act as a resource to the entire RHL team as needed, assisting all team members and various partners throughout the organization.
What You'll Need:
- Minimum 3 years of demonstrated experience in some combination of program/product/project management, consulting, and/or strategy related role
- Bachelor’s degree required. MBA preferred
- A strong team player with experience working in a cross-functional capacity to coordinate efforts with internal teams at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Exceptional problem-solving ability including logical reasoning, creative thinking, comfort with numbers, and the ability to untangle complex issues
Who We Are:
REX offers its staff amazing latitude to learn new skills, solve interesting problems and grow with the company as it expands geographically and adds new businesses. Come work with dynamic leaders who have been drawn to REX from top companies across the U.S.
REX sets aside a portion of all income from selling homes to fund homes for families in dire need. It is our mission to contribute one home for every 50 homes we sell. We started in Sihanoukville, Cambodia, where we partnered with World Housing and the Cambodian Children's Fund to help homeless families get back on their feet. To learn more, please visit https://www.rexhomes.com/rex-social-mission.
At REX, we appreciate diverse perspectives and want each person to feel valued and impactful in their work. We believe in nurturing your career growth at a fast pace and giving recognition where it's due!
Listed below are just some of the awesome perks available when joining REX:
-Competitive base & bonus packages
-Open and flexible PTO plan
-Benefits, including medical, dental & vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
-Career growth opportunities
-Cell phone & Internet reimbursement for some roles
-Employer discounts on select home services
*Some perks do not apply to contract workers or interns
REX is a well-funded, game-changing real estate technology startup with offices in Austin, Los Angeles, and the Bay Area. With the goal of improving the lives of homebuyers and sellers, REX created a digital platform and real estate service that eliminates traditional agent commissions and shifts control away from agents over to those who matter most: consumers! REX saves home sellers thousands of dollars in fees by going around the MLS to target home-buyers directly with sophisticated marketing that has never been used in real estate. Since its launch in Southern California, REX has expanded to 17 states and over 300 employees. Throughout the years, REX has represented homes cumulatively valued at over $1 billion and in the process, saved customers over $30 million in fees they otherwise would have paid traditional brokers.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.