Licensed Insurance Agent | Producer
- Austin, TX
- Full Time
- REX Insurance
REX is a well-funded, game-changing real estate technology startup with offices in Austin, Los Angeles, and the Bay Area. With the goal of improving the lives of homebuyers and sellers, REX created a digital platform and real estate service that eliminates traditional agent commissions and shifts control away from agents over to those who matter most: consumers! REX saves homesellers thousands of dollars in fees by going around the MLS to target home-buyers directly with sophisticated marketing that has never been used in real estate. Since its launch in Southern California, REX has expanded to 17 states and over 250 employees. Throughout the years, REX has represented homes cumulatively valued at over $1 billion and in the process, saved customers over $20 million in fees they otherwise would have paid traditional brokers.
REX INSURANCE GROUP, LLC
Our Insurance advisors help our customers and homebuyers fulfill their insurance needs. We are an Independent National Insurance Agency focused on Home, Auto, Life insurance and more! We work with multiple carriers to provide customized solutions for our clients.
What You'll Do...
- Review, quote and present insurance options. Must be familiar with the rules, regulations and state specifics since we are licensed in multiple states
- Meet and exceed sales goals by maximizing the resources we provide including our lead management system, rating system, customized education platform, cutting edge technology and more
- Ensure our clients are set up for long term success by cross selling additional insurance policies, upselling correct coverage levels and resolving coverage gaps
Experience & Qualifications
- Valid TX Property and Casualty (P&C) Insurance License REQUIRED
- Life Insurance License (Preferred)
- Strong sales background in previous roles
- Highly effective communication skills both verbal and written
- Insurance Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Ability to handle a large volume of leads in a call center environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Must have strong sales and closing techniques
- Ability to take initiative and responsibility
- Strong problem solving ability with multiple systems and scenarios
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast paced environment
As a pioneer in our industry, REX is setting new standards in the marketplace – for quality, innovation, integrity, professionalism, drive, consumer happiness, and social good. Our culture, together with our business vision and goals, serve as an orientation for leadership and a guide for how we conduct ourselves in day-to-day business. They also form the foundation for hiring, encouraging and rewarding great people. In addition, REX has been committed to doing good things for real estate consumers and to providing homes for those in the greatest need, wherever they may be. For every 50 homes we sell, we provide a home for a family in need. We started by funding the construction of a home for a family in Cambodia at the end of 2015. In addition to funding homes, the REX team regularly provides hands-on support to local nonprofits that provide shelter to families.