Customer Success Specialist
- Austin, TX
- Full Time
- Customer Service and Sales
- Mid Level
REX is an innovative real estate technology startup with offices across the United States, and we are reinventing the real estate industry by challenging old norms and changing millions of lives for the better! REX has created a digital platform and real estate service that shifts control away from agents and back to those that matter most: our customers!
REX saves home sellers and home buyers thousands of dollars by utilizing state-of-the-art marketing technology and bundling value-added services that establish and reinforce strong customer relationships and brand loyalty throughout the homeownership lifecycle. Since our launch in Southern California, REX has been expanding operations across the United States and has represented customers with homes cumulatively valued at over $1,000,000,000, while saving our customers more than $35,000,000!
REX is seeking a Customer Experience Representative (CXR) to join our growing team. If you are customer-focused, have a consultative problem-solving approach, and can communicate productively via multiple channels, we want to hear from you! The CXR is the first point of contact with prospective customers, and we want to create a great first impression that builds trust to ensure prospects continue along the customer journey and ultimately choose to utilize REX’s services. We are seeking motivated individuals who are willing to work hard to delight customers, exceed goals, and grow a meaningful career with our company.
- Delight our customers!
- Work cross-functionally with other departments.
- Manage a high number of inbound customer inquiries.
- Review Salesforce for new leads and disposition accordingly.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Respond to and convert incoming leads, which include phone calls and written inquiries.
- Maintain contact with agents and customers according to follow-up dates listed in Salesforce.
- Build relationships and generate excitement while sharing REX’s value proposition with potential customers.
- Partner with the sales team to secure customer appointments, increase client engagement, and identify opportunities for cross-selling REX's portfolio of services/products.
- Identify sales opportunities for various REX products and services including REX Home Loans, Insurance, and Home Services (painting, moving, staging, home repairs, etc).
What You Need:
- Highly effective time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong sales skills and ability to overcome objections
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Ability to work variable shifts, including some evenings and weekends
- Must be comfortable supporting inbound inquiries (emails, calls, texts, chats)
- Proven track record of successful consultative phone sales experience required
- Proven experience nurturing and managing prospects and customers via CRM required
- 3+ years experience in contact center sales and/or customer service and support required
- Proven track record building relationships by phone via a consultative, rapport-building approach required
- Energized and motivated by a fast-growing business that is constantly evolving
- Empathetic with an ability to adapt your communication style to your audience
- Previous experience with Salesforce, Slack, GSuite, and Macbooks preferred
- Real estate consultative phone sales is a plus
REX sets aside a portion of all income from selling homes to fund homes for families in need. Our mission is to contribute one home for every 50 homes we sell. We started in Sihanoukville, Cambodia, where we partnered with World Housing and the Cambodian Children's Fund to help homeless families get back on their feet.
What We Offer:
At REX, we appreciate diverse perspectives and want each person to feel valued and empowered in their work. We believe in nurturing your career at a fast pace, and in giving recognition where it is due. Some of the awesome perks available when joining REX:
- Parental leave
- Flexible PTO plan
- Career growth opportunities
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee discounts on select home services
- Cell phone & Internet reimbursement for some roles
- Benefits include medical, dental & vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive compensation, uncapped bonus structure, and stock options
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.