REX is a well-funded, game-changing real estate technology startup located in Woodland Hills, California. With the goal of improving the lives of homebuyers and sellers, REX has created a digital platform and real estate service that eliminates traditional agent commissions, sells homes faster and shifts control away from agents over to those who matter most: consumers. Having proven the effectiveness of the REX model in 2015 and grown rapidly in 2016, REX has positioned itself for rapid growth in 2017 and beyond.
REX is rapidly expanding our presence in the Los Angeles and tri-county areas and we're seeking a well-spoken, high energy professional to join our team and accelerate that growth by answering questions and converting inbound callers to qualified buyer and seller leads. REX home sellers only pay a 2% fee for the entire transaction and we go around the MLS to target home buyers directly with sophisticated marketing that we are pioneering in real estate. The Customer Experience Representative will leverage the platform and team, which includes engineers, marketers, licensed agents, transaction coordinators and a CA licensed broker, to drive conversions from inbound calls. Success will be measured based upon speed of response, pitches and showings scheduled, client satisfaction, and improved efficiency of the sales and service team.
Responsibilities and Duties
With a deep understanding of the REX brand, the real estate transaction process, and the REX platform, business model and goals, the Customer Experience Rep will:
- Answer all inbound phone calls and emails during business hours M-F and rotate with the team to cover evening and weekend calls
- Respond to potential sellers who register on the REX website
- Assist sales in preparing for pitches, compiling information on comps, schools, etc. from multiple sources
- Host showings and open houses as needed, including some weekends
- Support the REX agent in interactions with vendors such as photographers as needed
- Track and report on all inbound buyer and seller contacts
- Assist in weekly seller compiling progress reports, buyer background checks, and transaction coordination activities as needed
- Miscellaneous support tasks such as taking signs to seller properties, printing flyers, or supporting REX’s presence at events
- Comply with REX policy manual and all BRE/legal statutes
…all with the goals of both converting and delighting REX buyers and sellers while exemplifying the REX brand through every interaction and minimizing risk.
Qualifications and Skills
Our ideal candidate brings the following:
- Experience in a consumer-facing selling or customer service role
- Excellent client service and communication skills; able to represent REX to high end clients. Projects confidence but has the prudence to know when to ask for help.
- Local presence with easy access to the REX office and homes; knowledge of the Southern California real estate market
- Demonstrates REX’s brand attributes: tech- and financial-savvy, and a desire to make buying and selling of real estate better for consumers. Innovative and inspired by the potential of changing an industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and web-based research; has experience with web-based collaboration and SAAS tools such as, Google hangouts, Google docs and able to rapidly learn the newest tools.
- A high degree of professionalism; able to remain calm and rational in times of confusion, rapid change or under pressure.
- A proven ability to carefully follow a process and adhere to guidelines
- High energy; willing to do what it takes to get the job done, team player
- Bachelor’s degree in an applicable field